For human profiling from degraded DNA in forensic cases, parentage identification and research use
The GT-Detector Paleo kit is developed exclusively to amplify highly polymorphic markers from low quality degraded DNA. This kit consists of 11 STR markers and Amelogenin gene as a sex determination marker. These STR markers are also recommended by CODIS.
The GT-Detector Paleo multiplex system is optimized to amplify 12 markers within size range of 100-300bp in a single reaction and these loci are differentiated with 5 dye system using capillary electrophoresis. This kit is compatible with ABI 3500/3500XL and ABI 3130/3130XL platforms for detection and analysis.
- Easy to use mix
- Multiplex analysis of 12 loci in one reaction
- Amplicon size between 100-300bp for degraded DNA
- Produce full profile from low concentration DNA
- < 1-day time from sample to result
- Applicable to variety of DNA source – old blood stain, hair, bone and DNA banking card