The GT Detector Globe kit has been developed to meet the requirements for global database search and can be used for most populations. This kit contains 27 markers out of which 20 STR markers are the new CODIS Core loci, as well as those STR markers which are recommended by the European Network of Forensic Science Institutes (ENFSI). The GT Detector Globe multiplex system is optimized to amplify 27 markers in a single reaction, and these loci are differentiated with six dye system using capillary electrophoresis technology.
- Easy to use mix;
- Multiplex analysis of 27 loci in a single multiplex PCR;
- Contains all 20 CODIS loci;
- Produces a full profile from a low amount of DNA;
- A comprehensive allelic ladder;
- Applicable to a variety of DNA sources – blood, hair, bone, saliva, etc., or direct PCR using DNA banking card (DBC™) or DBC Blue™ as well as direct amplification of Blood, Amniotic Fluid, and other cultured cells, Chorionic Villi, and other tissues suing these lysis buffers (i.e. GT BLB, GT AFLB and GT CVLB);
The table below shows markers in the GT Detector Globe Kit. Names, dye used, size range, and chromosome locations are shown.
This kit is compatible with Applied Biosystems™ 3500/3500xL platforms for detection and analysis. GT Detector Globe performance has been validated on more than hundreds of samples.
The kit can be used on DNA extracted from various sources as well as DNA obtained using either hair roots, bone DNA, or direct sample to PCR (extraction free) like GT BLB (Blood Lysis Buffer), and filter papers (GT DBC or GT DBC Blue).
The kit contains all the necessary reagents and buffers for multiplex PCR (Multiplex Primer mix, PCR buffer, GT HSTaq DNA Pol in Box A). Also, the kit comes with GT Detector Globe Allelic Ladder, GT600 size standard as well as GTM6 Matrix standard for calibrating the Genetic Analyzer (Box B).