GT-PCR Mix is a 2X concentrated master mix which comes as ready-to-load solution format, which contains all the reagents required for PCR (except template DNA, primers and dH2O). This format also includes a compound needed for direct loading onto agarose gel and a tracking dye (blue) that allows to monitor progress during electrophoresis.
We recommend GT-PCR Mix in any PCR application that will be visualized by agarose gel electrophoresis. But it is not recommended for use in post-PCR applications where spectro-photometric measurements (absorbance or fluorescence) are necessary because yellow and blue dyes can interfere with these applications.
• The mixture contains recombinant Taq DNA polymerase, MgCl2, dNTPs and blue tracking dye. It is in ready-to-load format and it only requires addition of template, primers, and dH2O.
• No interference with PCR application.
• No DNA masking during gel exposure to UV light after electrophoresis.
• Possibility of faster PCR and post-PCR applications.
• Can be provided without tracking dye.
At -20°C for 12 months