For human profiling in forensic cases, parentage identification and research use
The GT-Detector kit is developed to meet requirement of global database search and can be used for most populations. This kit consists of 16 STR markers and Amelogenin gene as a sex determination marker, out of which 13 STR markers are CODIS Core loci and 11 STR markers are recommended by the European Network of Forensic Science Institutes (ENFSI). Most importantly, customers can achieve high discrimination power by amplifying most heterozygous loci SE33 included in the kit.
The GT-Detector multiplex system is optimized to amplify 17 markers in a single reaction and these loci are differentiated with 5 dye system using capillary electrophoresis. This kit is compatible with ABI 3500/3500XL and ABI 3130/3130XL platforms for detection and analysis.
- Easy to use mix
- Multiplex analysis of 17 loci in one reaction
- 4 midi STRs (< 125 – 185 base pair size) for degraded DNA
- Produce full profile from low-level DNA
- < 1-day time from sample to result
- Applicable to variety of DNA sources – blood, hair and DNA banking card