For human profiling with higher power of discrimination and inter-database compatibility
The GT-Detector Globe kit is developed to meet requirements for global database search and can be used for most populations.
This kit contains 26 STR markers, out of which 20 STR markers are CODIS Core loci and 11 STR markers are recommended by the European Network of Forensic Science Institutes (ENFSI), and Amelogenin gene as a sex determination marker. Most importantly, users can achieve high discrimination power by amplifying most heterozygous loci Penta D, Penta E and SE33 included in the kit.
The GT-Detector Globe multiplex system is optimized to amplify 27 markers in a single reaction and these loci are differentiated with 6 dye system using capillary electrophoresis technology. This kit is compatible with ABI 3500/3500XL platforms for detection and analysis. For users with ABI 3130/3130XL platforms, we recommend our GT-Detector kit with 5 dye system.
- Easy to use mix
- Multiplex analysis of 27 loci in one reaction
- 6 mini STRs (< 125 – 185 base pair size) for degraded DNA
- Produce full profile from low amount of DNA
- From sample to result in just one day
- Applicable to a variety of DNA sources – blood, hair and DNA banking card